- Tribulus Terrestris: herb used as a sexual stimulant, which boosts sexual performance and treats impotence.
- L-Arginine HCl / L-Lysine HCl: both are amino acids required for your body to synthesize nitric oxide, which enables the arterial system to retain its youthful elasticity, thus alleviating hypertension in some people. Very important to produce hormones.
- Muira Puama: barks and roots are used in the treatment of sexual impotence and erection issues. The Marapuama is considered a natural aphrodisiac, sensibly increasing your libido.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate: promotes healthy fat metabolism, oxygenation of the heart muscle, and enhances high intensity training. It provides dual support for energy production and cardiovascular function in addition to providing a stable form of carnitine.
- Pumpkin: is a good source of fiber and can help curb the appetite; prostate and sexual performance booster.
- Maca Tuber: testosterone levels in men are increased. It also contains a variety of trace minerals, including iron, copper and iodine as well as saponins and alkaloids.
- Cranberry: they are both a mild diuretic and antiseptic which help to keep the bladder and urinary tract healthy and free of bacteria.
- Sarsaparilla RT: especially useful for adolescents who exhibit skin problems related to diet and hormonal changes.
- Zinc (as oxide): Zinc aids in sperm motility and quality. It is also is very important in the metabolism of testosterone.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Licorice.